Complaint Management Process
The day we stop learning is the day we should close the doors.
We’d prefer to avoid complaints, but where a client or stakeholder has had a less than satisfactory experience, we see it as an opportunity to learn and do better moving forward.
Where you are not happy with your experience, the outcome or any other part of the customer experience, we don’t just want to hear about it, we need to hear from you.
We are committed to making our complaint management process as simple as possible. So with this in mind, we’ve outlined out process below;
- You’re unhappy with your experience, we’d ask that you initially discuss the concerns with your Case Manager
- If you’re uncomfortable speaking with your Case Manager or are not satisfied with their response, we encourage you to contact our Managing Director directly, on 0468 416 236 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would prefer to speak to someone other than your Case Manager or our Managing Director, we’d love to invite you to speak with our Complaints Manager, Kaity, who is contactable by emailing email@example.com – Kaity is very level headed, is a lateral thinker and your interests are hers
- If you’re not happy with the outcome of our internal dispute resolution process, we’d actively encourage you to complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), who is the financial services Ombudsman, very similar to an impartial referee
- If you do escalate your complaint to AFCA, our door throughout this process is always open to chat, negotiate a resolution and/or just go through the concerns/complaints you have raised